We were so excited when we heard that a limo was on its way to Vanuatu, and now that it has finally arrived we met today with Anthony Lehmann who is the Australian management consultant of Ni-Vanuatu business owner Peter Ora from Mele Village. And we have to say the limo is NICE!!!
It seats six people in the back and is fitted with the following;
· Luxury Milano Leather Seating
· Ice cold dual climate control air conditioning system
· Chilled Refreshment Bar
· Powered privacy screen with driver intercom
· International direct dial radio car telephone
· Mobile Wi-Fi internet hot spot
· 12volt and 240 volt power (for powering and charging your phones, cameras and laptops)
· Audio/visual entertainment including Internet, CD & DVD with two TV screens.
The luxury limousine service is fantastic for weddings, hens/bucks nights, airport transfers, VIP persons attending conferences and other events, or if you just feel like taking a ride in something special (Great local rates!)
If you would like to book this service for your wedding, the rate is very competitive. Just imagine blissfully turning up to your wedding in complete luxury or indulging in a private drive back to your honeymoon suite with your new husband/wife.
You can contact Vanuatu Limos via their website http://www.Vanuatu-Limo.com or through their Facebook page www.facebook.com/VanuatuLimos and please stay tuned for more information on an exciting romance package including massage, sunset cruise, limo and 3 course meal at a stunning private location…
We're only disappointed we didn't get an actual ride...maybe next time!